- Position: Warehouse Clerk
- Function: Operations
- Duration: Full Time
BTNX Inc. (BTNX) is a biotechnology company and a world leader in rapid, point-of-care diagnostics. We specialize in innovation, research, development and manufacturing of advanced in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) tests for laboratories, clinics, hospitals and physician offices. Headquartered in Markham, ON, BTNX’s core business operations are within Canada & USA, with international sales spanning dozens of countries around the globe.
As a fast-growing company headquartered in Markham, ON, BTNX is looking for a warehouse clerk to help with the increasing demand on our warehouse operations. We are looking for someone with experience within shipping/receiving, inventory management, order process management, import/export & domestic freight, and working within ERP systems. As the company is entering a phase of considerable investment and growth, we are seeking an individual who can keep up in a fast paced environment while maintaining a strong attention to detail ensuring orders are both accurate and sent out on time. The individual will process orders, accept deliveries and help keep the warehouse clean and well organized. The role will report into the Warehouse Manager.
- Receive and unload incoming shipments in an organized and orderly fashion
- Pick, pack and ship customer orders with accuracy in a timely manner
- Assist in inventory counts
- Keep warehouse clean and organized
- All other duties as assigned by the warehouse manager
Required Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum High School Diploma; Preferred 1-3 years experience.
- Ability to succeed in a fast-paced warehouse environment
- Forklift License a strong asset; though not a strict requirement.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel and Outlook) and comfort in ERP environments
- Solid decision making and problem-solving skills
- Ability to lift or move heavy objects
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Excellent communication and time management skills
Application and Details
We are a company that values dedication, resourcefulness and results, and look to foster the entrepreneurial spirit in all our talent. If this is something that speaks to you, please provide your CV and cover letter today to firstname.lastname@example.org!