BTNX Inc. is looking for a dynamic individual to join our team! As the Project Manager, you will successfully support human resources, sales, communications and marketing projects for the management team. BTNX Inc. is looking for an individual to rise to the occasion and take initiative in leading projects successfully and creatively. We hope that’s you!
BTNX Inc. is an established and growing biotechnology company and a world leader in rapid, point-of-care diagnostics. BTNX Inc. specializes in innovation, research, development and manufacturing of advanced in-vitro diagnostic (IVD) tests for laboratories, clinics, hospitals and physicians’ offices. Consisting of a high caliber team of professionals, it has established an international reputation for excellence in the manufacturing and distribution of quality medical diagnostic test kits.
What people say about you
I am a creative individual who has a drive to exceed expectations. I thrive in a fast-paced and challenging environment. I have high attention to detail and work hard to complete projects in an organized and timely manner. I have a passion for healthcare, and am eager to learn more about medical diagnostics. I am personable, professional and a team player!
What you’ll do:
One of the perks working for a small company is that the candidate is involved in many aspects of the business. As a Project Manager, the candidate assumes GREAT responsibility at BTNX Inc. The incumbent touches many teams including HR, sales, marketing and communications, and managerial operations. The Project Manager will be responsible for ensuring completion of various projects, many of which will be strategized, formulated and executed by the candidate. The position requires a candidate looking to take on a challenging role and initiate positive outcomes for the company. Experience in graphic design is an asset.
- Oversees assigned projects from initiation to completion; setting timelines and targets to ensure the projects progress in a timely manner; and communicating with teams for project status
- Develops international customer and distributor relations through various channels
- Conducts research and analysis to introduce products to healthcare providers
- Conducts media monitoring to understand the current events in the medical device landscape and flags articles to senior leads
- Assists with marketing and communications projects; including product brochures, sales sheets, updating website, company newsletter etc.
- Reviewing distributor contracts with a high attention to detail in flagging negotiation points
- Assists in the strategic recruitment process for various roles within the company
- Provides back-up support to coworkers in the performance of job duties required
- Performs other related duties assigned by management